We hope these rescources will be a HELP to individuals and families during the Coronavirus shelter in place ordiance. Items beginning with an * have been added on 3/24/20.
- *Tim Challies is an author, pastor, and blogger. He has compliled what he calls "All the Free and Discounted Stuff for these Difficult Times." This is list is GREAT. Click here.
Bible/Time Alone with God helps
- Ligioneer (the ministry of the late R. C. Sproul) is offereing their entire library of hundreds of teaching series free to stream. Click here to learn more.
- Dwell is a new(ish) audio Bible app that features many different Bible listening plans with different male and female readers and some cool background music that you can customize or randomize. They have graciously offered SOMA individuals a FREE 60 day account. Email Katie Simmons for your free account link and instructions. Click here to learn more about Dwell.
- The BibleProject is the home of many creative videos (some we've used during Sunday worship) about the Bible and the books of the Bible. Check them out.
- SOMA has a free RightNow Media account for every individual and family in our church. There is great content for children and adults. If you need help activating your account or re-activating your account contact Katie Simmons.
- LifeWay (the people that make The Gospel-Project Sunday School Curriculum) has some great resources for available for parents and kids. Click here.
- Parents - here is a site with 28 indoor activities for kids!
- *Ministry To Parents bundle. This isn't free, but there are a TON of rescources that would be helpful. Click here.
Miscelaneous articles and helps
- The Gospel Coalition (TGC) has a well resourced landing page for all-things Coronavirus. Click here.
- Here are 17 ideas to keep your body, mind, and spirit strong during quarantine/shelter in place.
- Tuesday was Saint Patrick's Day. Enjoy this musical teaching us the real story of Saint Patrick.