That they may be saved
Topic: Topical Passage: Romans 10:1
Here are the six prayers from scripture you can pray as you ask God to save friends, family, and loved ones. These are taken and adapted from the handout "Life Transformation Groups" published by Church Multiplication Associates (www.CmaResources.org).
- Lord, I pray that You draw _ to Yourself (John 6:44)
- I ask that You send someone who will share the gospel with _ (Matthew 9:37-38)
- I pray that _ hear and believe the Word of God for what it really is (1 Thessalonians 2:13)
- Holy Spirit, I ask You to convict _ of his/her sin and need for Christ’s redemption (John 16:7-14)
- Lord, I pray that _ turn from his/her sin and follow Christ (Acts 17:30-31)
- Lord, I pray that _ would put all of his/her trust in Christ (John 5:24)
More in Does Prayer Really Change Things?
August 28, 2011The Priority of Prayer
August 21, 2011Don't Stop Praying!
August 14, 2011Paul's MANY Prayer Priorities & Jim Failor Installation