To live is to further the Kingdom of Christ
Topic: Spiritual Growth Passage: Philippians 1:27–2:2
- To live is Christ (overview and Philippians 1:21)
- To be the church is to be focused on furthering the gospel (overview and Philippians 2:2)
- God's only plan is YOU (Philippians 1:27)
- Tell yourself: "what matters most is people finding Jesus" until you believe it.
- Ask God for the lives of not-yet Christians on your pathway, believing He will do it.
- Believe the God's plan is to use you as you are.
A quote from Neal:
As believer-priests, we are the bridge between sinful man and Holy God. It is the nature of a bridge to bring people together with their future life!