Loving God and Loving Others
Topic: Uncategorized Passage: Matthew 22:34–22:40
According to Jesus (Matthew 22:34-40) loving God and loving others are the two most important things.
Here are the suggestions and applications from the sermon for how we can practically go about loving God and loving others.
- What is the Holy Spirit doing in you right now in response to the sermon?
- Could a stranger spend a week with you - observing everything and having access to every thought, word, deed - and conclude that you love God?
- Is your love for God uniquely Christian?
- Do your worship practices (private and corporate) show your love for God?
- Regarding your love for others - Are you seeking the greatest good for others in concrete ways?
More in Stand Alone Sermons
October 31, 2021The Reformation and Justification: Our Alien Righteousness
May 9, 2021The Foundation We Live On
May 2, 2021The Importance of the Bible for Life and Ministry