Remarkably and Wondrously Made
Passage: Psalm 139:1–18
In this message we see that every person - including and especially the unborn child in the womb - is remarkably and wondrously made.
The sermon had three parts:
- What God says about the unborn
- How we can and must clarify and simplify the abortion issue
- God is in the business of forgiving and offering grace - and therefore so are we
- Pastor Paul recomended the book The Case for Life by Scott Klusendor.
- Here is the handout by Scott Klusendorf that Pastor Paul provided at the end of the sermon on defending the pro-life view.
- Here is the link for Bridges Pregnancy Clinic & Care Center
- Here is the link for Sonoma County Pro Life
- In Pastor Paul's closing illustration he mentioned that in 2018 abortion was the leading cause of death worldwide with over 41 million abortions. Here is the article explaining this number.