***Right now families are staying together as we meet under the redwoods in Sebastopol.***
Kids are important to us at SOMA Church Community. During our weekend worship service we provide a fun and safe program for Nursery (ages 6 months - 3 year old), Pre K - 1st Grade, and 2nd - 6th Grade. You can expect that your kids will:
- Celebrate God by singing: Nursery and Pre K-1st in their class and the 2nd-6th graders with the adults for the first part of "big church" (worship service)
- Engage in an age-appropriate & God-centered Bible lesson
- Play games together
- Participate in hands-on learning activities
- Memorize scripture with the church (click here for our current verse)
- Bring home a review page/parent page explaining the main idea(s) of each weeks lesson
- And just have an all-around great time
The Gospel Project takes kids on a Christ-centered, chronological journey through Scripture. Kids will discover how the gospel unfolds from Genesis through Revelation. When kids truly experience the gospel, their hearts are transformed. It is the gospel, not good behavior, that changes everything.
On August 18th the kids started a new quarter in The Gospel Project, called Stories and Signs. The kids will be learning about Jesus as a storyteller, miracle worker, and healer.
If you have questions about our kids program, please call the church office or send an email to: info (at) somachurch (dot) us.