Kids are important to us at SOMA Church Community. During our weekend worship service we provide a fun and safe program for Nursery (ages 6 months & up) - 1st, and 2nd - 6th Grade. You can expect that your kids will:
- Celebrate God by singing: Nursery - 1st in their class and the 2nd-6th graders with the adults for the first part of "big church" (worship service)
- Engage in an age-appropriate & God-centered Bible lesson
- Play games together
- Participate in hands-on learning activities
- Bring home a review page/parent page explaining the main idea(s) of each weeks lesson
- And just have an all-around great time
Our younger kids will be going through Play-N-Worship this summer. They will sing, play, and hear a Bible story each week. To help reinforce the lesson it is taught two weeks in a row. Our kids have a great time in this class learning about Jesus and the Bible together!
Our 2nd-6th grad class is working on Quick Picks this summer. Our first unit is Free Admission: Exploring God's Gift of Grace. The kids will be learning about Jesus' gift to us and what it means for our lives.
If you have questions about our kids program, please call the church office or send an email to: info (at) somachurch (dot) us.