Kids are important to us at SOMA Church Community. During our weekend worship service we provide a fun and safe program for Nursery (ages 6 months & up) - 1st, and 2nd - 6th Grade. You can expect that your kids will:
- Celebrate God by singing: Nursery - 1st in their class and the 2nd-6th graders with the adults for the first part of "big church" (worship service)
- Engage in an age-appropriate & God-centered Bible lesson
- Play games together
- Participate in hands-on learning activities
- Bring home a review page/parent page explaining the main idea(s) of each weeks lesson
- And just have an all-around great time
Our younger kids will be going through Play-N-Worship this summer. They will sing, play, and hear a Bible story each week. To help reinforce the lesson it is taught two weeks in a row. Our kids have a great time in this class learning about Jesus and the Bible together!
Our 2nd-6th grad class is working on Quick Picks this summer. Our third unit is What in the World?: It's in God's Hands. The kids will be challenged to make a difference in the world, using their gifts to serve God and others.
If you have questions about our kids program, please call the church office or send an email to: info (at) somachurch (dot) us.