Kids are important to us at SOMA Church Community. During our weekend worship service we provide a fun and safe program for Nursery (ages 6 months - 3), Pre K (age 3 and potty trained) - 1st, and 2nd - 6th Grade. You can expect that your kids will:
- Celebrate God by singing: Nursery and Pre K-1st in their specific classes and the 2nd-6th graders with the adults for the first part of "big church" (worship service)
- Engage in an age-appropriate & God-centered Bible lesson
- Play games together
- Participate in hands-on learning activities
- Learn together as a church family the unit verse (memory verse) - click here for the current verse
- Bring home a review page/parent page explaining the main idea(s) of each weeks lesson
- And just have an all-around great time
The kids started a new quarter in The Gospel Project on January 6th, called The Rescue Begins. We are starting with a review of who is part of Jesus’ family, his birth, and part of his life. We will take a break at Easter and talk about his death and resurrection.
If you have questions about our kids program, please call the church office or send an email to: info (at) somachurch (dot) us.