Women's Bible Study
Every Monday until December 21, 2020
Please join Jan Wells for an Inductive Study of the New Testament Book of 1 Peter
Learn through an in-depth study of the New Testament book of 1 Peter. The study incorporates the following methodology:
- Observation - The “beginning examination” of each passage
- Interpretation - Including word studies and Scriptural cross-references
- Looking for eternal principles - While studying historical and cultural information
- Applying God’s word to one’s life - Challenging questions directly linked to the message of the Scripture
The study is based on the following beliefs:
- The Bible is inspired by God and is His holy word for His children.
- The Bible can be trusted as inerrant, without error, and truthful.
- The Bible is God’s revelation to all of humanity.
- The New Testament is a message to a first century audience and relevant to believers today.
- The Bible is God’s final authority for all who follow Christ.
- The indwelling Holy Spirit illuminates the study of the Bible for all believers.
The Bible is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness so that all believers may be complete, equipped for every good work, (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
Monday mornings from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Monday evenings from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
(Zoom meeting information will be sent out several days before each class.)
Register with: Jan Wells at jan.sunergosbible (at) gmail (dot) com
M.A. in Christian Ministry from Simpson University
Th.M. in NT Biblical Studies from Gateway Seminary